Monday, January 21, 2019

Moving On

She started our phone call this morning at 7:21 a.m. with "I am sorry to have kept you in suspense." Actually, she hadn't. Inga just hadn't made her desires official.

This morning, she did. With no great shock to the masses, Inga is not selling her house. She told me this weeks ago, but said (unprompted) through tears, e-mails and way too many phone calls, that she would "think about it." At the time I took it to mean, she needed to convince her soon-to-be ex-husband she wasn't selling the house. But otherwise, yea, I was pretty sure she wasn't selling.

There are many life choices that came into play with Inga's decision. None of these choices happened in the past month. I am aware this is an aspect of what I do. Most people move with more than just their worldly belongings. They move with their baggage too. Or in Inga's case, she and her baggage are going to stay put.

No comments:

Post a Comment