Thursday, June 27, 2024

Not Signing Up for This Crazy

I received a group text on Wednesday. It was from... well, I don't know. Nor do I know why I was included in the text thread. 

The gist was someone who went to the Catholic church died. Would those of us on the group text be available to bring appetizers and cake for the sixty folks who would be attending the funeral? 

I have zero idea how my name got included in this thread. Two of the people on the thread were in my phone--one from the Master Gardening group and another from the Ladies Auxiliary. The other five, are just phone numbers and apparently they know each other because I now have 37 text messages. 

Not really wishing to have anything to do with ANYONE in the ladies auxiliary, I just muted the text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment