Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Road Trip

Polly won, by the way.
She's laughing. I swear. 
Polly and I are on Day 3 of an approximate two week road trip. We rolled into Traverse City, Michigan today, with Polly belting out--in her classically trained operatic soprano voice--Air Supply. We ate lunch, played at Lake Michigan and then checked into the Great Wolf Lodge, where we are spending her 24th birthday.

Somewhere in there we played mini-golf. We got to laughing so hard, the poor girl fell. The picture is being held for ransom, as I threaten to send it to the latest Fella of Interest (Not that I have his phone number. But if he turns into something more than "of interest," I know people). 

Tomorrow we leave for the other side of Michigan where we will go love on Bonus Dad, find quilt shops and eat ice cream.  

No comments:

Post a Comment