Thursday, July 19, 2018

Wanna Sell Your Rental?

The Look of Every Landlord Everywhere 


My marketing method of choice is mail. It is more expensive than social media, but at least before my flyer/postcard is thrown out, someone touched it. And perhaps they remember touching some similar piece of mail before. Through the years, I have had enough Pavlovian success with this method to make me come back to it time and time again.

Today I sent out postcards. This campaign is directed at landlords who are pretty much complete with being landlords, which is a topic near and dear to my heart. As I addressed each card, I tried to envision the recipient looking at the picture and thinking, "Yea, I should call the number on the back."

My graphic artist friend, Scott, helped me design the postcard. It went through a committee review (consisting of Marty, Buckaroo, Polly, Ollie, Finn and a few other folks with opinions). Is it the greatest marketing campaign ever? Probably not, but all I need is one call to make the campaign successful. Just one.


No comments:

Post a Comment