Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A Hot Mess

I can totally relate


Last week Beth swung by and we went over what I will be teaching in our upcoming class. The six-hour class is called "Contract Writing Boot Camp" and it is required by all new AZ real estate pre-licensees to take this before the Department will issue them their license.

Beth asked me what I wanted to cover, giving me carte blanche to do anything I wanted. I think she figured I would take a 10-minute segment here and there. That's sort of what I thought too. However, somehow I managed to commit to the first three hours of instruction.

I am not prepared.

I am freaking out.

I can't sleep.

And this is what I said I wanted. Right?

For the next four days, I am going to work on my presentation. Fortunately, Beth already has a slide show together (that I am modifying because apparently I can't leave well-enough alone). I know I will be ready when the time comes, but right now I am a hot mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment