Sunday, September 24, 2023

Happy Surprise

I got a call a couple of hours ago from Bonus Dad. He will be here tomorrow. This is news to me because: 

1. he hadn't told me he had left Michigan 

2. he hadn't told me he was swinging by Texarkana at all. In fact, when we talked this past summer, he mentioned skipping Texas this time. However, it appears he's changed his mind. I'm totally on board with this. 

So, I have company in a few hours. 

I will be doing a miraculous house cleaning tomorrow morning (here's where a small house comes in handy)

I have a zillion errands to run--like grocery shopping and I have to swing by Lowes. 

I need to cancel a few plans for the week--like Lunch Bunch, my writer meeting and the Community Garden Coalition. 

However, it's all good. Bonus Dad is coming!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment