Monday, October 9, 2023

After the Flood

I spent four hours Friday cleaning up the yard from the storm. I put down more soil and mulch. My front yard looks amazing. The garden is still producing tomatoes. 

Where my car should go. 
Marty and I spent Saturday shoveling out the garage from the flood. We lost a lot of pointless empty Amazon boxes as well as several other things we shipped from Arizona that we probably don't need anyway. In the process, we emptied seven or eight plastic totes and a few more Arizona boxes. 

I now have the space to park my car in the garage, if I so chose to do so. But that would require Buck NOT to park his car right in front of the garage door. Therefore, I have a really spacious workshop.

Where Buck's car goes.

Though the yard and the garage look fabulous, the weekend's task came with a horrible price. My back is killing me. Rarely do I feel "old." But right now I do. I'm sure mobility will return in a day or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment