Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sewed In

Because I spend most of my waking hours working on the Great American Novel, part 2, I recognize the need to do something--anything--else once in a while. One of the more fun aspects of these projects is that my brother, Darwin, has been texting me quite a bit lately. So, I sent him pictures of my progress. He is floored I learned how to sew. 

This past week, while snowed in, I sewed this for Corona-Jenny's upcoming birthday. She likes red trucks. Jenny, like most of the Coronas, is heading to Mexico next month to hang out with Deb. Where it is warmer. Much warmer.  

I will not be going to Mexico. There are several reasons for this, including our garage door just broke a week after we paid for a new exterior gate and partial fence repair.  



Corona Suzy, who happens to be one of my favorites of the Coronas, has a birthday this week. She is going on the same trip to Mexico. I made this without a pattern and after watching several Youtube videos on how to assemble such a bag. Polly, who also has an upcoming trip (not to Mexico) is now strongly hinting she'd like something like this. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment