Monday, February 12, 2018

Couragment

Encouragement

Discouragement

I have gone through the roller coaster of emotions this past month. This isn't a complaint, just an observation. I have a sales listing, which will probably never sell--not a gripe, just a fact. It is an over-priced stigmatized home. I took it because it is a repeat client and a referral from someone I respect. These things happen. My client understands her situation. So, I am not too worried.

I have a rental listing which I held open this weekend with Jane. Jane picked up a client (go Jane!). I had someone walk in and ask me to run comps on their home. I got a lovely e-mail Sunday morning from her. I only wish I was making this up. "Those are some damn good numbers. I'll send this to my real estate agent and list with her as promised."

Additionally, I was looking for a mentoring group at the end of December and had put one together. We met once in January. It didn't go so well. I have been in mentoring groups before, and they were awesome. This one was four folks on different train tracks, going four different directions. Oh well. If I look for coaching, I am sure I will find it.

El Jefe has asked me if I want to come back. I don't. However, he told me I could advertise his listings. I will once my couragement changes back to positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment