Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Moving On

To the surprise of nobody other than my clients from Saturday, the sweet folks who could not fill out an application did not get the home of their dreams. I honestly feel it is for the best. I think financially it would have been a stretch at the very least. Given their level of maturity, I am thinking managing an entire home might have also been too much. As a former landlord, there is no way I would have rented to them.

When finding out they were denied, the woman (who is about 25) said, "I don't know what we are going to do..." I didn't know either, but my first thought was to make better life choices. However, nobody asked me.

I did find a place on Craigslist and send it to them. It is a two bedroom duplex in a reasonable price range. I hope they check it out. I won't get paid, but I also won't spend more time showing them the three homes on the market in Gold Canyon just to have them most likely be denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment