Sunday, November 11, 2018

Out of the Quiet (For the Moment)

It appears Dee, sensing I was enjoying my semi-sabaddical, panicked and sicced her Felons on me. Two of them (Doug the Favored Felon and a new dude) now want to see homes right now. The guy who was ugly to me last week seems to be off the radar. And that's ok.

So this week I am showing Doug the Favored a home. Of course it is under contract--which means someone else who is ready, willing and able has already put an offer in. Dee wisely told him if Doug if puts a back up offer in, it has to be contingent upon his potential (no court date set) divorce. Oh if it were only that simple. I wish Dee would stop giving her Merry Band of Felons legal real estate advice.

The new dude who called me today, asking me to jump on a home 50 miles away that is also under contract, isn't prequalifed, nor has he had the benefit of my pre-home buying seminar. So, until he does both, we don't look. Perhaps I will suggest that to Dee so she mentions that tid-bit to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment