Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Random Adventures

It is really hard to get excited about selling houses when there is only 3,190 single family homes for sale in Maricopa and Pinal Counties combined. In my particular zip code there are only 10 active sales--and none of them are within one mile from my home. So, yea.. Yay real estate. 

In other news, Polly's former co-worker, Babs, wants me to help her find a rental for under $900 a month. She'd prefer $800 a month, because $900 is kind of stretching it. I told her the stark reality and she wasn't deterred. She needs a "nice" place to live in a "good" neighborhood--whatever that means. I sent her the one house I found and I'm pretty sure the price is a typo. 

Also in other news, John's Sun City house appears to be under contract. Someone apparently doesn't mind the lack of flooring. And I'm pleased to hear that. John is a nice guy and I think he will be a lot more at peace once his home is sold.  

No comments:

Post a Comment