Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Ronnie

Ronnie was my mentor years ago. She and I became friends. When I left 21st Century, to join El Jefe, she came too. When I left to start my own brokerage, I invited her along. But the timing wasn't right and El Jefe offered her something I can't--a property management division. 

Anyway, Ronnie and I stay in touch. We have lunch about once a month. Ronnie wants to leave El Jefe and is looking around for somewhere to go. We talked briefly about her joining my brokerage and adding a property management division. I'm not against it. But with Marty's job (once again) in flux right now, I'm not open to a lot of big changes in my brokerage. 

I did hook her up with my Broker Pal, Sally, for an informational interview. Ronnie and I also discussed a few other places she might look at going. Ronnie doesn't want to keep changing brokerages. I can't say I blame her.

As we were parting yesterday, I said, "You are welcome to use me as a reference." 

She laughed and said, "I already do." 

No comments:

Post a Comment