Monday, July 17, 2023

Sneak Peek

Before ironing. I promise that right top corner is the same size as the rest.
For the record, matching up those points is a bear. 


This is my latest quilting project. Up close, I'm not crazy about the color combo. But when it is all together, I like it much better. 

It will be Polly's Christmas present--though she is aware she's getting it. She picked the colors/designs. 

Protip: If you are making a quilt for someone on the autism spectrum, always let them pick the colors/designs. Always--even if it means you spend an hour and a half in a Little Rock quilting shop on video chat with your Asperger's offspring while a super-patient clerk shows you every fabric in the store. It will be worth it in the end. I promise.

When Buck saw the quilt, he asked, "Will I be getting one, too?"

Of course he is. But he is okay with me picking the fabrics, design, colors and pattern.  

No comments:

Post a Comment