Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Bad MLS Pictures--The Going Up Edition

When I set out to find today's MLS photos, I didn't have a theme in mind. However, a theme found me. I recognize the need to put interior photos in every listing. But sometimes they just aren't necessary. I would be willing to bet every potential buyer figured out long before today these properties don't come with an elevator.

One of my biggest frustrations with these photos is that 1) they aren't necessary in the listing, as they aren't adding value and 2) the photographer (agent) didn't even bother to review the picture to make sure it was worth posting in the first place. The seller is paying for a service and in some cases, I think they may have gotten a raw deal.


Not one, but three photos of the same staircase. Imagine the prospective buyer looking online. "Oh look darling! We must buy this house. That staircase is simply delightful!"






This photo below makes me want to be on the stairs and hold on tightly.  



Note to agent: if the flooring is filthy, just don't. 



I honestly don't know what to make of this. Visually it looks like the staircase is ending smack-dab at that door. It also looks like an awkward space because the flooring changes. Additionally, this is the only interior photo in this listing.




I kind of understand this picture. The unit is upstairs. There is a terrace (that overlooks the parking lot).




PUT THE VACUUM AWAY BEFORE TAKING THE PICTURE!!! Thank you. 





Is the wall two colors? And is the floor crooked? 




Here is the fun fact about this photo below: it is a downstairs unit being sold. 



I don't know what that blue line is at the top of this photo. The ceiling? 




Just tilt your head a touch. As an added bonus do you see the arm? 




Another homeowner who keeps the vacuum on the staircase. It is an epidemic I tell you!





No comments:

Post a Comment