Monday, November 18, 2019

Coded

After 18 months, I finally took my last classroom GRI class today. I have an independent study I still have to do (I am given 14 days to complete it, so I haven't started just yet). Today's class was 6 hours of the Realtor Code of Ethics, which ironically, was similar material to last week's Grievance Committee training. Except in this class, my Realtor pal, Sally, sat next to me and we passed notes all day. That made it more fun. However, there is only so much Code of Ethics one can absorb in a month. It isn't like the material changed from five days ago. 

I am Coded out. 


Awe!!!! 


When I arrived home, my family greeted me with a fancy hat and a card. I could probably finagle a dinner out of it too, but I think I will wait until my independent study is completed. 


There are lots of doodles in today's book. 

By the way, GRI stands for Graduate, of the Realtor Institute. It is a hard-core and intensive program. We have five years to complete the program. I finished the classroom portion in 18 months. It isn't because I am an over-achiever. I just wanted to get this off my plate as soon as I could. 

Incidentally, less than 5 percent of all real estate agents get the GRI designation. It is pretty special. I don't have it yet, but I am super close. 


No comments:

Post a Comment