Thursday, November 5, 2020

Not Much Work

It's been so long since I've actually looked at MLS, I'd forgotten my password. 

Here's the latest: there are 4,832 three or more bedroom free-standing homes for sale in the greater Maricopa and Pinal Counties. That covers Phoenix, the suburbs and a few other outlier areas. If you want condos, townhomes and mobile homes, then the number is about 6,000ish. 

Kearny--which is 89.5 miles from the AZ State Capitol (downtown Phoenix), appears to be the hotbed of activity with seven properties for sale under $140,000. Call me if you want to see them. I will hook you up with an agent who specializes in Kearny homes.  

Polly's Christmas Gift
(which she is holding)
In other news: today I should finish the queen-sized blanket I am knitting for Polly. Every row takes about 15 minutes to knit. I hopefully will start Buckaroo's blanket tomorrow. I have until Dec. 24 to finish it. Given the amount of inventory out there and the number of Spanish telenovelas on Netflix, I suspect I will have plenty of time to make his. 

The garage still houses a good portion of our worldly possessions from the flooring project. There have been several trips to Goodwill, as we part with what we no longer need. However, because of work schedules (Polly), intense school schedules (Buckaroo and Polly), a bad back (Marty), a lame leg (me) and an autumn non-Covid cold (me), it is taking longer than anticipated to get our house back to normal. That's ok because the house is really clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment