Monday, November 30, 2020

Random Adventures

Oh... and there have been adventures around here. Just not in real estate. 

The Grievance Committee meets this week. We are hearing three cases. There are 12 of us. Yet, once again, I have been given the most maddening case to peer review. My first year on the committee I didn't review any cases. The folks in the Association are making up for lost time. 

Anyway, for those of you who aren't real estate agents you may not know this. But for those of you who might be agents you should know: it is uncool to steal someone's clients. And if you wish to file a complaint against someone who does this, for the love of all that is holy and righteous DO IT IN LESS THAN 87 PAGES.  

By the way, there was a Grievance Committee meeting a couple of weeks ago that I was supposed to peer review another maddening 46-page case for. However, we had Sunshine Household drama going on and I wasn't able to make the meeting. 

Personal notes: 

Brother #1 and his New Yorker bride left on Saturday. They are both LARGER THAN LIFE extroverts with fabulous and enormous personalities that I absolutely love. However, it was an intense holiday. I haven't finished cowering in the corner yet. 

There is no work for real estate agents. I finished a documentary on Scientology and am re-watching my favorite Spanish novella. Plus, I am reading two books right now. And finally, I am half-done knitting Buckaroo's Christmas blanket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment