Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Frantic-ish

Bonus Dad called. He will be arriving next Monday to do life with me for the week. I can't wait!!!! I don't have anything concrete planned, other than I'm intending on dragging him to Washington Arkansas to look around a colonial town I want to check out. Plus, there is the Community Garden Coalition Volunteer Days next week. It only lasts two hours each morning, but I'd like to go because I need Master Gardener hours. 

But that's next week's fun. 

This week, I'm finishing my editing. And let me tell you, line editing of 240ish pages takes a long time. I've done four chapters in three days. It isn't just looking, line by line, but I have the audio on as well, listening to every sentence. Over and over and over and over again. 

I'd like to finish this project before Bonus Dad arrives, so that I can send this off to beta readers. I begged off on a Corona pool party Tuesday because I wanted to work on this. However, I kept the rest of my social commitments for the week (same folks, different event). Now off to work on another chapter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment