Monday, March 26, 2018

Bad MLS* Photos (The Touche' Edition)

*This is my listing. It is not on the MLS because my client does not want it on the MLS. I am looking for an investor so the tenants can stay. The tenants let me in for about 15 minutes on Saturday to take pictures and then summarily kicked me out. This is what I got. So these pictures, while not on MLS, are on other social media platforms. It was the best I could do under the circumstances.

Meanwhile, the owner, who lives out of state, was slightly mortified to see what was going on with her home. As a former landlord, I shared her pain. The fact is, it is a cute home and if some day this property does go on the MLS the tenant will be gone, the place will be clean and there will be professional photos taken. It will also be sold for about $20k more than what she is currently asking.



Looking for a great investment home in the East Valley? 



Large lot with working sprinkler system? 







Covered patio for easy entertaining. 



Well maintained home



Long-term tenants who feel at home and wish to stay. 



This home has lots of great features such as cozy family room with invisible fireplace 



Kitchen with island and breakfast nook




Formal Living Room


Indoor Laundry


Newer Carpet


And plenty more! 







No comments:

Post a Comment