Friday, March 2, 2018

Home $weet Home

So I just got a text from Mrs. Worrier. It said,

"Will you please settle this with Mr. Worrier. Did you say the average rental home price is $2,100 or $2,200. Thanks."

Oh... I am not stepping into that trap. What exactly is the "average" house? The average house for me while I was searching in a different state for a possible move was about 1,500 square feet. But, we could have taken more or less. The average house size for Mrs. Worrier is 3,000 square feet. Why? I don't know. Right now they are living in a motel room which is much smaller than 3,000 square feet.

My response was: "What size home? What part of the Valley?" The true answer is rents over the area she is looking in are approximately $0.90 a square foot. I didn't tell her so.

The sadness really is she and her husband are having some sort of quibble over $100 and it has gotten so stressful she felt she needed to get someone else involved. I feel so sad for her children. Hopefully she will cave soon and they will find a property they can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment