Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Julys

Iargo Springs, MI

Not gonna lie. For the most part, I am not a fan of July. First, there is the heat thing. I am not a fan of heat. I intend to become a snowbird in my later years. As an added feature to my anti-July stance, there is now the whole "this is the anniversary of Bonus Mom's life and death thing." Hopefully as time goes on, that one will be easier. But not the heat. I hate the heat.

Au Sable River, MI

In addition to the above, this July was rough because of emotional travel and illnesses. I need neither again any time soon.

The Remnants of a Birthday Party for a friend who turned 50


But this July does have a happy ending. The Diamondbacks are in first place again. Yea, there are other happy things this past July (friends and family kinds of things), but they are a bit personal, so you can have the glass is half-full base reference. But I threw in a few happy July pictures anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment