Thursday, August 2, 2018

Shucks, I'm Busy

I got a call Monday from a friend of a friend. I know this woman, but I would hardly call her an acquaintance. Anyway, she owns a home in Gilbert (it is currently a rental) but lives back East. They want to sell next year.

She started our chat with, "Every time I buy or sell a home, we have a bad experience." Then she wanted to know what I charged for a commission and if it would be a bad experience working with me if she chooses to hire me. Fortunately, she didn't really care about what she asked me, because she proceeded to recite from from all articles on Zillow, et. al., talking about how to keep your agent in line. She also told me she thought realtors were over-rated, but it might be worth giving me a chance if I can play by her rules.

She ended this exchange with the news she and her husband were coming in town in a few weeks. Was I available to meet?


No comments:

Post a Comment