Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Bad MLS Photos, Globe Edition

So I have these folks who are coming in from the midwest to buy a home. Except I am probably not going to be the selling agent. Why? Because they are thinking Globe AZ is where they want to live. For those of you who know where Globe happens to be, I am so sorry. For those of you who don't, it is about an hour East of Mesa. It is a mining town, established when the Old West was the New West.

Nevertheless, there are homes for sale in Globe. The prices are better than those in the Phoenix metro area. And the real estate agents have a more relaxed feel to how they conduct business. But, I have to tell you, if I were selling my $200,000 home in the area, I would still want my house to show like the rockstar it is.

There are few homes in the Phoenix MLS that feature Globe (Globe has their own MLS with lots more houses available), but just for fun I did a bit of digging. Mind you, these photos below are from several houses.



Polly Pointed out there is a dude (mid-right center) in the photo. Does the guy come with the house? Or is he a creepy stalker? Also, is this a photo of the telephone pole? I mean, if you wanted a picture of the mountains, why not take it from the other side of the telephone pole? 



All this picture tells the buyer is that they get the opportunity to purchase their dream home with garish curtains. 



We think that is an AC in front of the house.
Note to agents: MOVE THE TRASH CAN before taking the photo. 



I don't know if the agent is selling a 5th wheel or a hunting shack.  The price was $195,000.



What's worse, the fact the agent didn't bother to rotate the picture or the fact the owner didn't finish painting the wall? 



Gross. I can deal with outdated. I can't deal with gross. 




There's a house there somewhere. 





There is nothing wrong with this picture.
There is something disturbing about decorating a baby's room with antlers. 





A pretty kitchen. See! There are agents who can take nice MLS photos. Even in Globe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment