Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Random Adventures

I was hanging out with Jane in her office the other day. Mrs. Hufflepuff said to me, "Are you ready to give up and come work for us?" I am sure that must have sounded much better in her head. But let's face it, Hufflepuffs should not try to make jokes. Even bad ones.

__________________________________


On the same day, I went with Jane while she showed a home to some strangers. The couple was nice and hopefully Jane can convert them into clients. The house was a big of a dump. Ok it was a lot of a dump. The good news is it isn't selling very quickly so Jane might have a chance to hold it open.

__________________________________


I got a text today from someone who identified himself as Doug. He wanted asked if he should pursue looking at homes marked "pending." And more to the point why am I sending him pending listings? I have no idea who Doug is. Nor am I sending any listings to anyone named Doug. But after a bit of digging I figured out he was one of Dee and her Merry Band of Felons' friends. Unfortunately they didn't explain the basics of conversation in the state penitentiary while Doug resided there. However once he realized he forgot a bit of the niceties, Doug sweetly backtracked.

No comments:

Post a Comment