Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Bliz

Bliz was kind enough to raise such a wonderful daughter who invited me to her wedding last weekend. It gave me a chance to enjoy fall weather, see a beautiful bride and hang out with my most favoritest human in the world. All is good.

But this isn't a blog documenting how much wine I can consume in a weekend, now is it? (For the record about three glasses). It is a blog about the adventures of rebuilding our lives from financial ruin of our accidental business. Bliz plays a big part in that. The accidental business part, not the financial ruin. She had to look on helplessly as a spectator to our train wreck.

Bliz was my bookkeeper for the accidental business. She was also my confidant and on one occasion, my travel companion to West Georgia where we spent a silly weekend doing I don't remember what. She is the reason I started blogging. She would have been my alibi--at least she was willing to do so--on the 376,981 occasions I was ready to strangle Mr. Former Partner.

For all of the above, I will be forever grateful.

This past weekend I got to relive why I adore her so much. She reminded me of the fun times we had with the business. I guess there were good times, but I may have blocked them out, as the sting of failure still lingers. But four days with an amazing human being like Bliz and I might be ready to take on another accidental business down the road. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment