Saturday, October 19, 2019

Gone Writing


Once in a while, I lop off a significant chunk of time (like three days) and just plan on writing. I clear my calendar and tell my family weeks in advance, "I will be writing. Please take care of whatever it is yourself." My writing party scheduled for October was set for after my last closing.

There is a saying, if you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans. Well, He's having a fit of giggles right about now. My writing party is now more like writing breakout sessions. I'm showing homes, taking a family member to the doctor, and a few other numerous tasks that now take prescedent over my free time. I am ok with that. They are necessary. My silly little hobby isn't.

That said, I am going to enjoy every moment of my silly little hobby. It breathes life into me and feeds my soul. It is my recharge time.

No comments:

Post a Comment