Thursday, October 10, 2019

Let the Adventures Begin

I have been a bit sidetracked this week. We are down a car. The car we got after the bankruptcy is totalled. And, as we are starting over, finances being what they are, we may be down a car for a while. I am not at peace about this, but the vein in my forehead isn't throbbing, so there's that.

No
On a side note, Marty Sunshine who has enjoyed looking at cars every day of his life since he was born, is having a grand time! Every day he sends me pictures of something like a 2016 Volkswagen Plopperty Plop with a wizbang and needlessgadgets and sweetly asks, what do I think?

Who knew that, "I think the car is sunburst orange and I don't like it," turns out to be the wrong answer?

____________________


Fortunately my clients seem to sense a shift in the Universe, so they are living their lives in such a way that we are all happy. The seller's kitchen hasn't flooded this week--did I mention there was a flood a couple of weeks ago and the hardwoods are warped? Yea. That happened too.

Even better, the buyer isn't trying another stupid trick, like getting roofers to do roofing things when they don't own the home. All of that is fine, because I don't have the time or patience for such nonsense.

The other agent though, seems to be of a mindset that time is a nebulous concept that has no relation to the contract. We are still working through that. Bless her heart.

____________________


And in other news, the Arizona Department of Real Estate has certified me to teach! Nothing going on with this just yet. I am trying to finish my appraisal class and this sale before I tackle this new idea.

Squee!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment