Friday, January 17, 2020

Admin Work

My self-imposed break ended with a groan and a lot of whining. It was time, whether I wanted it to be or not. Historically, I don't get busy in real estate until spring, with me treating my winter months as admin time anyway. So, when I started getting calls this week, I honestly was surprised.

Anyway, I found an agent for a client of mine who lives out of state. I started an e-mail drip for two prospective clients--one for rent, one for purchase. I have a pre-approved buyer and we are meeting in two weeks to start that party rolling. I also started working on my yearly comps for most of my clients. This takes hours and is a bit tedious. However, my past clients seem to like it--I already had two phone calls from past clients asking for theirs. And oh yes! I sent Jane my EIN number, as she is making 1099 form for me to give back to her.

Today I also sent out settlement statements to the folks who bought and sold with me last year. As everyone is getting tax documents together, these often get misplaced. I should say, I sent them out to most of my clients last year. If Liam and Inga need this, I will be happy to provide, but I am not opening up a dialog with them at this point.

The last items on my list for today were to move my 2019 files to storage and clean off my desk. After that I will work on writing next week's to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment