Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Easing Out of My Break

My original goal was to end my break Monday. However, I just found another book to read (third one of the year--or fourth if you count the one I picked up, read half of and decided life was to short for me to continue on). Plus, my realtor friend, John, had to postpone our coffee date, so I didn't need to talk shop. And, as much as I wanted to be moving forward with work, there was a new meatloaf recipe my family wanted to try (it was delish!) Then I got around to thinking about possibly cleaning off my desk. But I didn't.

However, that was yesterday. Today I had a client call, looking for an agent in another state to help them out. I looked. I am not happy with my choices and opted to pass on everyone. I will keep looking. Plus, a new draft of the residential purchase contract is coming out and I ended up reading it--because I like reading blank contracts. Then went to work on a potential rental that I will probably write a lease for in a few days. After that I saw an e-mail about the Professional Development committee meeting next week that I should consider attending (more later), but I didn't respond to it just yet. And just in case I was out of integrity with my work, I did write Beth to tell her I wasn't ignoring her, but I have been on a break.

And that's about the extent of work I am working on. Perhaps tomorrow I can get around to cleaning off my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment