Friday, February 14, 2020

Dee and the Felons

So this week, I got three buyers. I honestly don't remember the last time I have had three buyers at one time. Most of my clients in the past few years have been sellers, which after doing both, I prefer. But now my sellers have moved on, or more to the point, aren't moving on, so buyers it is! It is a cycle and most agents with any amount of service time can expect this. This is my fourth go-round of primarily buyers, which makes sense, given I have been doing this since before the Housing Boom. 

Anyway, Dee and her Merry Band of Felons are back. They are looking at homes in the only zip code in Maricopa County where homes are on the market for more than an hour. That same zip code also has a lot of drive-by shootings and other various and sundry crimes. But, that's not for me to decide, is it?

Dee is simply wonderful. I wish all my clients were cut from the same cloth. She is cheerful and gracious. She is pleasant and respectful of my time. Dee's Band of Felons are a hoot and often keep me laughing. One time we were looking at a place with small windows, Seth said, "Last time I saw windows like that, my view was barbed wire and armed guards."

Her felons have also always been respectful and kind. The last home I sold, Seth asked me not to walk by myself to my car--which was parked in the driveway. He said, "This is not a safe neighborhood. I don't like who is walking around." I didn't either, but if anyone googled Seth's name, they would have questioned my judgement too.

I am actually excited to be working with Dee again. She and her pals have made real estate fun for me for the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment