Monday, February 3, 2020

February's Grievance Committee

Currently, there are bits o' brain scattered around my office. You see, apparently every single disgruntled client in the last months of 2019 filed an ethics complaint. And the fun part is that they are all being heard this week by the Grievance Committee. It is not an exaggeration to say that if I were to print out every February grievance file given to me I could cover the floor of a major arena and still have enough to paper to spread thoroughly around three football fields.

Part of my job is to peer review (thankfully) one case. Somehow word got out that I know a thing or two about property management and I suspect for that reason, I was given a disgruntled potential renter. Yay me. I have skimmed a few of the cases and so far (hence the bits of brain), all I really know is that I am grateful I didn't get the 83 page grievance to peer review.

Tomorrow I have blocked my entire morning to read through the 13 cases so I can come to the meeting with some sort of cogent and logical thought. Hopefully a few hours is all I am going to need.

No comments:

Post a Comment