Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Flooring

My floors are done. They look great. There didn't have to be the crazy amount of drama that ensued but apparently some vendors just can't get it together the way they should without a nudge or a threat to the Registrar of Contractors. The number of Mrs. Sunshine calls I got today ("Mrs. Sunshine, I am just checking to see if everything met your satisfaction...") was five. Lowe's stepped up big-time. For that, I'm pleased. 

Would I recommend Lowe's for future flooring? The price was good, the work is warrantied, but the drama was beyond stupid. Honestly, I am not sure. Next week, when everything isn't so fresh in my head and my house is put back together I might say yes. Maybe. I have a low threshold for BS and lame excuses, so I also might say no. 

The flooring was important to me. It meant we have moved past the bankruptcy. It is proof that we are rebuilding our lives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment