Monday, February 15, 2021

Inventory

As of 5:35 this morning (Monday), there are 2,975 homes active in the MLS in Maricopa and Pinal Counties. That number skyrockets to 4,172 if I include town homes, condos and mobile homes in the search. 

Of course, that number isn't exactly accurate. That doesn't account for the sellers who haven't chosen from the multiple offers they have received. Nor does it account for the agents who haven't gotten around to marking their listing as under contract from the weekend. So, it is probably less than that. 

In other news, a past client sent me a text. Her brother-in-law is "ready" to buy! She sent him to me so I could help him out because he is so excited to find his dream home. I responded that I would do my absolute best to assist, but the market is very tight right now. So he will need to be prepared to come in with a lot of over-asking price cash and a lot more of patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment