Monday, February 1, 2021

Off Hold

We were supposed to find out last week whether or not Marty Sunshine would be working for his company in Huntsville Alabama. For those of you unfamiliar with my opinions about Alabama, let's just say, I have issues. If you want an in-depth reason, I can give you 10 years worth of reading. 

However, at this time, it appears we aren't moving to Huntsville. If there was one positive take-away from last week's poop storm, that was probably it. 

The three month wait to find this out was a bit more than annoying. I hated having my life on hold. But hopefully that is behind us (HOPEFULLY). I'm now focusing on refinancing my house, finding better car insurance and figuring out if anyone is brave enough to buy or sell a house in this crazy real estate market. I might even revisit teaching real estate--but I really hate zoom classes, so that might be on hold longer too. 

We have different challenges in front of us, but at least we can (hopefully) put this one behind us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment