Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Monday Noonish Fun

Monday was a long day. Let's just start there. 

Dee discovered a home that looks to be a flip in a super-scary neighborhood. And what could possibly be better?

The house isn't on the market and did I know what the seller might be doing with the property once it is blinged out? 

Well, let's find out! 

My first call was to the guy who listed the house a few months ago. He informed me that he, "is very busy," and "sells quite a few homes," and which one was it again? 

I reminded him it was the one in downtown Phoenix that closed in the beginning of January. Then I told the guy I just looked up his stats, he'd sold one house in the past six months, so perhaps that might jog his memory. Needless to say, he was even less cooperative, but that's ok. I found the buying agent for this house. 

It turns out the buying agent was planning on listing the home again once the repairs were done--which she thought would be about two weeks from now. After talking to her, she agreed to let me see the house before it went on the market and perhaps something could be arranged. No bidding war. No crazy drama. Dee is prequalified, knows what she is doing and most of the folks she hangs out with learned the trades when they were incarcerated. The seller may not necessarily need to worry about repairs if all goes well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment