Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Yeppers

Found this on the Super-Secret Real Estate Facebook Site. I've fired my fair share of idiots. I've never been sorry.  Incidentally, of the 113 replies to her post, nobody said she made a mistake and should have put up with this longer. 

 

 "Hi fellow agents

🙂 my first post here and need some chatter. So yesterday I finally fired my first client. I have been an agent for 14 years. I was tired of his bullying attitude, demeaning phone calls and ALWAYS bring up my commission. Evey contract I brought him, his first thing he said was *whos paying your commission *. It was exhausting listening to him rant for an hour on the phone bringing up how much money he has. I brought him yet another contract, same thing and I finally just could not take it. No amount is worth him boosting his ego. So I just told him I won't be belittled anymore and he asked if I wanted out, I said yes I do and he hung up on me. I have so many emotions running all over the place. Has anyone experienced this before?"

No comments:

Post a Comment