Friday, June 4, 2021

My Broker Pal Sally


I met with my Broker-Pal, Sally yesterday for a quick bite to eat. She's been doing a whirlwind of business and I was pleased she spared an hour. I am not doing a whirlwind of business and had all the time in the world. 

It is fun to chat about the market and we certainly swapped our own war stories. Plus, Sally has a listing coming up that might be a good match for an investor client of mine. She's going to get me the info and maybe we can make this happen long before the house is slated to go on the market. That's how the real estate world is working right now. 

We also discussed my on-again, off-again job search and I explained I've already made more money in real estate this year than anything I was thinking of applying for. Plus, I kind of like being my own boss more than I like conforming to some other's rules. Now then, that all goes out the window if Marty's situation turns. But, that's for another post. 

As always, Sally and I parted ways with another lunch date scheduled next month and a smile on my face that hopefully will last that long. Sally is one of the biggest bright spots of my real estate life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment