Monday, June 7, 2021

Win-Win-Win

 I'm told that John's listing is closing today. Now then, this message is from my brother who has it on good authority that John (probably) didn't do anything to sabotage the sale. 

Last week I saw Luke and asked if he and I were still friends. The man looked straight at me, and said, "At this moment, Yes. Barely." I countered with the point I had told him upfront what he was in for. "Ok, you did, but I didn't believe you," he finally admitted. Incidentally, if you are looking for some great conspiracy research and feel like staying up all night wondering what this world is coming to, hit Luke or me up. Thanks to John, we can set you in the right direction.  

Anyway, if John's home closes today (still marked as under contract in the MLS and I'm afraid to call anyone and ask), I get about $500 for my trouble. St. Luke, the agent, gets a lot more for his trouble. And John will be able to close this chapter in his life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment