Thursday, April 21, 2022

Luna's Playground

 



Luna and I don't seem to be on the same page as to who can play in these squares of dirt. When she is caught she is put into time-out into the laundry room. Not that it stops her from digging up the sweet potatoes and tomatoes (we've lost two tomato plants). Even when she hasn't been caught red-handed, her conscious has become so guilty on occasion that she will come to the back door, head down, and walk straight to the laundry room (which prompts me to bolt outside and see if my garden is still intact). 

And don't even get me started on what happened to the blueberry bush. Argh! 

Yesterday I went to Dollar Tree and splurged on whirligigs with the idea that maybe, that would deter her and I will be able to salvage the radishes and peppers. Here's hoping.  

The garden gnomes are in the top right. Their names are Na-gnomi (Naomi), Gnome-buddy (Nobody) and George (George).  They are guarding the rest of the tomatoes. I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment