Tuesday, November 15, 2022

House Hunting Final Update

I found a house that met all our criteria! It had that elusive extra room. It was in the right area of town. It was in our budget. It had a laundry room and storage. It even had a this and a that. Plus, the widgets all worked. 

But, Marty poo-pooed the house anyway. Why? Well, the back yard didn't have a shed. And it looked like there were fence slats that needed to be replaced. I pointed out that there are slats that need to be replaced on our current fence as well. Marty wouldn't be swayed. As far as he was concerned, the house needed "too much work."  

I've been married 24 years. I'm fluent in husband-speak. Though it was his idea to find a bigger house, I see he's changed his mind, even if he hasn't realized it just yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment