Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sleeping Would Be a Better Solution

 A small, but sizable, solution has been found regarding our, "need an extra room" dilemma. You see, I have horrible insomnia right now. I am wandering the house from about 2 a.m. until the rest of the family wakes. 

My issue is, there is nowhere to wander, as the house is small and set up for everyone to sleep at the same time. The sewing machine and computer are in the master bedroom, tucked away with sleeping Marty. Making noise in the greatroom, wakes up everyone. So, when it was warmer, and the melatonin had worn off, I just hung out in the garage, listening to podcasts and working on my latest woodworking project. November in Texarkana means 26 degrees at 2 a.m., so that really isn't a viable option. 

Saturday night Marty bought me a space heater. Not only is it a perfect alternative to nowhere to go, but the paint is drying faster on my latest dresser project. The only caveat came from Buckaroo, the family fire marshall: we need to have a "C" class fire extinguisher out there with me. It is a cheaper solution than expanding my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment