Friday, November 4, 2022

I Still Can't Chew

I hate the doctors in Texarkana. There, I said it. 

And now, I hate the dentists as well. 

This past week, I had a loose filling "fixed" but some sadist who got hold of my mouth. If you want to know what happened, watch "Marathon Man." Or for a lighter version, check out "Little Shop of Horrors."* 

I'm still swollen like a puffer fish and I'm living on protein shakes. Additionally, I called my old dentist in Mesa and left a long-winded message letting him know how much I missed him and that he is definitely the best dentist that ever lived. Because he is. 

At this point, I'm thinking it would be worth the air fare to fly back if I ever have a dental emergency. I guarantee I'm looking for a new local dentist. 


*Don't watch them, use your imagination instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment