Sunday, January 1, 2023

I'm Not Making This Up

Just in case y'all don't believe me. 

Fuzzy's Tacos is our go-to taco joint, not because it is fabulous, but because it is consistent, inexpensive and we are pretty sure the Health Department isn't going to close down the kitchen*. The food is reasonable, if you don't mind brisket in your tacos and a complete lack of spice. 

Saturday, the family took a drive over to Stateline Road and had a few tacos. If you want salsa hot sauce, here's what Fuzzy's will give you.  




There is some debate if "aged red peppers" are the same as chili peppers. I say no, especially after trying their Butt Burning hot sauce. It was more like sugary ketchup with a bit of black pepper.  


*The best and mostly authentic taco joint I've found has a questionable kitchen. They are cheap, but I just can't get past their cleaning practices. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment