Thursday, January 19, 2023

Silly Problems

Well drat! 

The super-fun Coronas invited me to the movies tomorrow night. In a rare case, it is actually a movie I want to see. And in another even more rare case, all of them are going, mainly because they all want to see the movie. There's talk of an afterparty, or at least dinner. 

However, I made plans with the Catholics first. Three of us are cleaning the church at that exact time. I tried to change the church cleaning schedule, but nope. This is what works for their schedule, and it was already on the calendar for the past month when I signed up for this. 

Wishing to be the kind of person who keeps my word, I bowed out of the fun in exchange for my first obligation. But my heart will be at the movies with the cool kids tomorrow night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment