Friday, May 25, 2018

The Half-Full Glass

Mitch and Tonya are the greatest clients EVER. Dee and her Merry Band of Felons are wonderful, but they are no Mitch and Tonya. I went out with Mitch and Tonya today to window shop (and possibly roof and door shop, but that remains to be seen) And even if they only look, they are SO MUCH FUN THAT I just don't care if they ever buy anything again. In fact, I would be willing to show them homes any time they are in town just to hang out and have some of their positivism flow my direction.

Anyway, Mitch and Tonya (and Dee) are the stark contrast to the other real estate transaction I am dealing with. Unfortunately Mitch and Tonya had to see me deal with that other transaction and with me practically losing my dignity when Diamond Jim pulled one of his passive-aggressive shenanigans. As of today, I have blocked Diamond Jim's phone number. I have blocked his sister's phone number. I am crossing my fingers and toes the buyers back out of this transaction this week so I can fire him and get on with my life.

In order to figure out something really positive I can say about Diamond Jim at this moment I will leave with this. I am now more motivated than ever to write the Great American Novel and leave real estate behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment