Friday, May 18, 2018

The Sales Force

When I have an open house, I like to put out flyers ahead of time, with the hope some people will  actually show up. Folks who plaster flyers on people's doors expect to be paid--which is fair, they work, I however, am on a bit of a shoestring budget. Therefore, Buckaroo and his two pals get out their scooters, and travel the neighborhoods passing out flyers for me. When folks ask about the open house, they will politely talk to them, reading what is on the flyer as they have been coached (open house, Saturday, call for more details). I have to tell you, those boys are naturals.

Because they are charming, I have yet to get any complaints from neighbors asking me to stop littering. These boys work for ice cream and other special perks, such as a day of laser tag.

Today, they helped me put out 300 flyers--and that was less than 10 percent of the neighborhood. Hopefully that will bring in a few folks to Saturday's open house.

No comments:

Post a Comment