Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Her Way

Inga sent me a cowardly e-mail last week saying she doesn't know what she wants to do. She may want to move out and sell her house. She may not. At this point, she is putting the sale on "hold for a week or two." I have already paid for the sign post (installed) and some advertising. I am wishing I hadn't.

I did speak with her later that day. She cried. Honestly, she doesn't want to move. Most of the drama in her life right now is based on choices she made long before last week. There is nothing I can do to help her at this time but give her space. It isn't great for my bank account or to help conquer the cost of Buckaroo's grocery addiction, but I happen to think she really needs to discern more before she goes forward. I had wondered when I met with her last week if moving was in her best interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment