Friday, January 25, 2019

Random Adventures

In the midst of my domestic flux that seems to consume these pages in cyber space recently, there actually is a few real estate-related items going on.

________________________________

Mrs. Hufflepuff is letting me hold a property open this coming weekend. Jane isn't available so I will bring a book and chill out for a couple of hours, hoping to find a ready, willing and able buyer.

________________________________

Speaking of Jane, she has two (TWO!) listings coming up. I am as giddy about it as she is. I am so proud of her. Commission sales isn't easy in the beginning.

________________________________

Last week I got a referral from a client whose daughter is moving here from Oregon. They have a house to sell there and will be moving to the Phoenix metro area. On their behalf and with their blessing, I interviewed a couple of agents in the area and found someone I thought would work for them. He's a good guy and a real go-getter. I think they will be in good hands.

________________________________

And finally, some of you long-time readers may remember Mitch and Tonya, amazing clients and even more amazing friends of mine. Mitch was diagnosed recently with a rare cancer. He starts chemo Monday. He is only a few years older than I am. He could use a bit of positivity thrown his way, if you are the type to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment