Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Accountability Meeting

Once a month, I meet with a friend to discuss the upcoming challenges we face in the world of sales. She is a loan officer--and oddly enough, I have only given her one client in the last several years, it has just worked out that way. However, we meet. We set goals and we hold each other accountable. And woe be to the one of us who didn't do our homework!

My goal for the month is to find a client. My secondary goal is also to work on my passion project I am currently obsessing over. Hers is to close three loans. We often chose a book to read. She found one I can't wait to sink my teeth into, once I finish the second Harry Potter book, which should be around Wednesday.

Last year we tried to add a few random people to our group, but that didn't work out. But, we keep looking--just in case. Once upon a time, Senora joined us for about two years. However, these days Senora is busy with El Jefe and doesn't want to play. So, right now it is the two of us.

I would be afraid to go to her next month and tell her I don't have a client. I suspect she would be equally as hesitant to come to me and say she didn't have three loans in the works. It is just how we are. So, I guess I better find a client.

Somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment